[TheList] NZ Forestry Radio Frequencies

Chris H - Radio Wiki radiowiki at hodgetts.geek.nz
Sat Mar 4 17:58:51 AEDT 2023

 Hey ya..

Ummm looking for Forest Heights in Kapati - and Martiriki forests in the Coromandel

They would currently be the main two we travel up at the moment.
But also am curious as to others as I do drive around the country LOTS for work, so yeah, would be interesting to listen to too.

I saw this from 2016:  https://www.tll.co.nz/vdb/document/110

Which is when they narrowbanded - so yeah, might run the scanner next time and Unfortunately don’t have the Close Call feature, its only an Icom IC-R30 so might just scan the band and just log things into memory and see what I can get while I am working and it can just sit there logging