[TheList] NZ Forestry Radio Frequencies

DogSec - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Sat Mar 4 07:33:00 AEDT 2023

I'm not from there, so I don't know if it's pre or post narrowbanding.
Also, that's not a nationwide list which is what I took Chris was
looking for, and he's from Northland if I recall correct.  As I
mentioned, every forest is different, and it's entirely possible that
the channel he's looking for may or may not be reffered to as something
else.

Cheers,

Richard.