[TheList] Fwd: Tait FENZ Selcall - Meaning of Status Messages

DogSec - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Thu Feb 3 18:40:28 AEDT 2022

And looks like I've made a mistake on my list, and it's been wrong in my
radio for years... heh

Value     Label

6           Pwr Failure | K66/OnPager  (there's a limit on characters
that can be entered into this field so this won't fit)

OnPager would only be used by the likes of your Fire Investigators,
General managers etc (let's call them specialty appliances) as they
carry pagers and only turn out when requested.

With the introduction of mobility tablets, it's feasible that you may
hear tones less often - that was certainly the case when St John started
using them.

Richard