[TheList] Wellington

Radio Scanner rs157950 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 16:36:59 AEST 2021

Yes definitely an expired section right down the bottom.

People are cheap, and when you can convince them to buy new Hardware
they want rock bottom price and expect the world for it. Thankfully I
don't have too many customers like that but there is always a few who
try it on or just end up wasting time completely.