[TheList] Wellington

Mike Trump mtrump at orcon.net.nz
Thu Jul 22 17:53:16 AEST 2021

Hi Richard,
I'd totally agree with you regarding the input (TX) frequencies, I also
think they should be omitted from the listings.
Sure, I can hear the screaming already from members here, but just
realise this, we don't know who else is reading this information.
It's probably publicly available, but if push came to shove the first
question that will be asked is "Where did you get this information from?"
I'd hope that it wasn't RadioWiki that was implicated in the whole affair.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers,
Mike Trump.