[TheList] Wellington

Radio Scanner rs157950 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 15:55:32 AEST 2021

I don't use my Scanner much nowadays but I know of a couple Companies
using expired/cancelled Simplex Licences a few years ago. I suppose they
just couldn't be bothered paying any more. Unless people personally know
for sure, can we just mark those "expired" Channels - just so listeners
have a heads up that the Channel could still be in use regardless of
Licence status?