[TheList] Her04

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 08:01:27 AEDT 2021

Yeah it flew from Christchurch to Alexandra in Central Otago landed at
Alexandra airport then flew from Alex to Dunedin circled around the city
for about 20 mins waiting for a helicopter and a plane to be clear of the
drop zone then spent the next hour going around them big circles with the
big ramp at the back of the plane open I could see right inside and people
were jumping out of a plane doing training . Was really cool to watch