[TheList] Her04

raycolvill1 raycolvill1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 07:51:35 AEDT 2021

Went north over timaru about 1030 last night,definitely a herc and flight radar 24 confirmed it at 17000ft and 323 knots. RaycSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Tim Devaney <timdevaneynz at gmail.com> Date: 20/02/21  5:03 PM  (GMT+12:00) To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz Subject: [TheList] Her04 HeyAnyone got an idea where this flight is going it's doing paratroop training it's supposed to be coming to Dunedin throughout the weekend I'm just wondering if anyone knows if it's heading back to Alex or if it's coming to Dunedin wouldn't mind intercepting it and getting some photographsHER04 from Christchurch https://fr24.com/HER04/26ddcad1