[TheList] 75.3500 Mhz reception issues

Radio Engineering radio.restorations at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 12:40:55 AEST 2020

The repeater for this channel is at Quinns Rd in the Waitakeres.
There is also a repeater on the same channel out near Clevedon. I don't
remember the frequency off hand but it is listed in the pages here.
You might like to try that one for reception - sometimes it can be better
just depending on your location etc.
As for streaming emergency services feeds, it was tried here with Auckland
Fire and the feed was shut down at the request of FENZ (as I understand it)
due to privacy reasons. Yup, I know - PC gone mad but that's the country we
live in now.