[TheList] 75.3500 Mhz reception issues

Gary Stone kaimaikid at xtra.co.nz
Sun Aug 23 10:48:39 AEST 2020

Firstly ditch the BCT15X - they are not good on 75mhz and can get
overloaded, look at something like the UBC355XLT instead which already
has most of the NZ police, fire and ambo frequencies programmed in it
Then get or build a whip antenna approx 102cm long into a big magnetic
base so that it can stand up without the need of a steel something to
stick to (has enough weight to support itself)