[TheList] DMR Radio - Wellington

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Fri Aug 14 20:33:15 AEST 2020

I think you'd need to chat to the local ham radio club, who could point you in the right direction.

As with any DMR transmission, the TG is PTT activated.  The local North Island and worldwide TGs you mentioned are just another TG that's PTT activated, the linking is all done on the backend, nothing specific you need to do on your radio to activate them (other than programming them into the radio)

Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.