[TheList] TheList Digest, Vol 99, Issue 11

Mark Foster blakjak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 12:43:44 AEDT 2018

In my experience the addition of these sorts of clauses is almost cetainly
related to a particular incident or concern raised by someone specifically.
So there must be history to this. As for legality, they've been up-front
about it and reserve the right to eject you from the service, so it's
likely not illegal to make the stipulation. Being found in breach is only a
breach of commercial terms, however, and not a crime.