[TheList] Trunking

Ray Colvill raycolvill1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 09:19:28 AEDT 2018

On the tuesday 6th visit i got Fire on 75.950 FM which is Lyttleton, (put
in 75.400 for little river) and a few other towns. I got Ambo on 76.400 FM
which i have as Banks peninsula as well.

It was a very quiet location to scan, got some marine traffic and cordless
phones, not much else.

Reading he local rag i see they are bridging the outlet at Birdling flat to
get access to the Busso road on the hill to the north.

Rayc