[TheList] NZFS selcall

firefrog firefrog at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jan 28 17:55:54 AEDT 2017

Do a search for Anzac communications I think it's on there

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: DogSecurity - Richard <richard at dogsecurity.co.nz> Date: 28/01/17  18:17  (GMT+12:00) To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz Subject: [TheList] NZFS selcall

    Hey team,
    awhile ago (maybe a couple years ago)  someone wrote a really
      detailed e-mail of how the 13-tone NZFS stuff was transmitted and
      the composition of the tone.  I think it was Neill, but I'm not
      sure if he's part of this list anymore.
    Does anyone still have a copy of that? I tried hunting in the
      archive of TheList but I think I'm blind because I can't find it

    Cheers,

    Richard
    --

   .TextWrap {
      float: left;

          Richard

          Field Technician/Installer

          Richardson Communications | 25 Devon Road, Frankton, Hamilton
          3204

          PO Box 20114, Te Rapa, Hamilton 3241

          O: 07 957 8191 | F: 07 957 8195