[TheList] NZFS selcall

Neill Ellis tgsnoopy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 18:51:56 AEDT 2017

Hi Richard,

Sorry, Although I've done Fire Service work in the past, I've never
delved that deeply into their Selcall, only learning the stuff relative
to me at the time. If it was Neil rather than Neill, it was likely Neil
Wilson ex Audiocomms & Steelcon, now the NZFS Region 1 Communications
Manager.

Regards Neill (ZL1TAJ)