[TheList] TheList Digest, Vol 94, Issue 12

David Mitchell cisconz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 05:12:16 AEST 2017

Ambulance have 2 command units.

Auckland - http://www.111emergency.co.nz/X-Z/XP2743.htm
Christchurch - http://www.111emergency.co.nz/F-I/GKB798.htm

Radio setup in the 2 command units are exactly the same.

Mostly used at events.
They also have an Ops Support Vehicle in AKL/CHC with cross linking ability
and portable repeaters etc.

All the new ambulances have P25 capable hardware in them in preparation for
a switch in the future.

They also have IP R/T's they are starting to deploy to some Rural stations.