[TheList] Radio Shack slow motion collapse sounds like a firm in NZ

KillerOfShadows killerofshadows at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 07:21:11 AEDT 2015

I remember when "Dick Smith Electronics" actually sold electronic
components and their "Funway" kits... They used to be hobbyist, now they're
just like any brick and mortar store. What defined them is no more! Funny
though, Jaycar seem to have all the hobbyist stuff. I wonder if The
Warehouse would have also stocked what you were after?

However I wonder if what they said was BS. DSE at Te Awa, The Base in
Hamilton here had their shelves stocked and hardly empty back mid
Jan. Though I haven't been to the ones in the central city yet to see their
stock levels.

--
Sent via Gmail iOS