[TheList] Radio Shack slow motion collapse sounds like a firm in NZ

RayC rcolvill at paradise.net.nz
Thu Feb 12 14:33:14 AEDT 2015

inside-radioshack-s-slow-motion-collapse

I went  to DSE a few weeks ago  to get a 10 pack of  DVD-R discs
They had 5 single ones and that was all.

Next visit for a BNC right angle plug to aerial cable for my scanner aerial, they no
longer stock them.Did not have any straight ones as well.

Lastly was in their for a single mono earpiece for my scanner as the cable broke,
they no longer have them, To cap it off they said go the the Jaycar agent. So i did
and they had a choice of 2 brands.

Then i commented on why is the DSE shelves are all bare and all stock moved to the front.
The excuse was the post xmas stock replacement is very late.

i told them that i probably would not be back in the store  for quite some time.

How have the group found the demise during their visits.

RayC