[TheList] NZFS

Rural Fire ruralfire at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 15:56:49 AEST 2013

My understanding is that the "tones" on digital are now sent as data on
the control channel so the tones can only be sent while no voice traffic
on the call group. I think all the police techs do is ensure the network
is running while fire have to sort out how to make the network do what
they require it to do. Kordia are only comms contractors to Fire in that
region.

Kerry O'Neill
Canterbury High Country Fire Team