[TheList] Right Co-ax

Denis Dawson ddawson at xnet.co.nz
Sat Apr 6 12:05:15 AEDT 2013

F to BNC adapters are cheap as at Jaycar and the likes.

RG6 would be ideal for scanners etc, it is very low loss at  UHF etc,
intended for satellite installs which in some cases use frequencies up to
2Ghz for the L Band IF.

You can also get RG6 to BNC connectors at Jaycar which I didn't think were
expensive.

Denis