[TheList] Wiki Spam?

Mike Bailey tahiini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 21:47:42 AEST 2012

A while ago a member here opened an offer for us to join
http://scanningtasmania.org/. I took up the offer, and other NZers
have joined since as well. There's a brand new website up with
frequency database, and a decent forum that is regularly used and has
its own NZ section that we can flesh out more if we wish.

My suggestion would be to cull back the frequency listings a bit, and
look at moving over there. I know the owner over there has always said
he's really happy to help out the NZ scanning community, maybe we look
at that as an option?

Cheers
Mike