[TheList] Wiki Spam?

Scott Palmer scottjpalmer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 21:20:00 AEST 2012

I haven't visited the wiki for year(s), I'm pretty over adminning the
near dead mailing list (spammers etc), barely turn on my 1 remaining
and very basic scanner and when I do there are only 4 frequencies
(Wellington Tower/Ground, Wellington Fire and Marine Ch16) I choose
from. I guess you could say the hobby is dead for me.

I have a feeling Chris (the other custodian of the wiki/the list and
the provider of the computing power) is the same?

It will be the end of an era but I am about ready to pull the pin . . .

Any takers for the reins?