[TheList] Fwd: HF CB & PRS, new channels.

Mike Bailey tahiini at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 18:42:41 AEST 2011

Section 7, subsection 2: Notwithstanding the revocation of the notice
under subsection (1), every transmitter compliant with the requirements
of that notice on the commencement date of this notice is deemed to be
compliant with the requirements of this notice.

In other words, if it complied with the previous GURL, its fine under
this one too.