[TheList] Petition thanks a million for your support

Mike Trump zl3tpq at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 13:33:05 AEDT 2011

To Vaughan and the List members,
I wish to sincerely apologise for the un-hinged and expletive-filled posting I made here the other night, regarding the Uniden petition.
Although it is not an excuse, it was more out of some sort of feeling of frustration that it was posted in the first place.
Don't get me wrong, I am not an angry person by nature and can promise you folks that this won't happen again!
I like the Uniden gear I own and to think that the availability of new gear was coming to an end, worried me quite a bit, hence the idea of the petition
in the first place.

I am heartened by the response of Mr Mark Sole, however I hope he doesn't get the idea that we are all a pack of nasty buggers, because of what I had
typed out.
Again, sorry.

Mike.