[TheList] Petition thanks a million for your support

Neill Ellis tgsnoopy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 14:02:07 AEDT 2011

Hi Mike,

Mark used to be the Service Manager at Santronics prior to it becoming
Uniden NZ. At one stage he held the General Manager Uniden NZ or it's
equivalent. Not sure exactly his role these days as I've left the radio
industry.

Mark called for submissions prior to the development of the popular T8,
many members of the NZScanners group, which effectively became this new
group, submitted contributions.

We all have off days and after having occasional contact with Mark over
many years, I think it's pretty safe to assume he's seen it as a
passionate call to arms and subsequent passionate reaction to your wish
that Uniden should stay in the NZ Scanners market.

As for the rest of us, chin up, tomorrow is another day. Lets all have a
great 2011.

Regards,

Neill.