[TheList] Petition thanks a million for your support

Stephen Wilshere stevemw at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jan 11 18:51:25 AEDT 2011

Hear Hear!

Stephen W

From: VAUGHAN MURRAY
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 11:39 AM
To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz
Subject: Re: [TheList] Petition thanks a million for your support

"Thud!"

Did you hear that? That was the sound of this list actually hitting lower than that 'other scanning list' in terms of "respectability."

Mike said: "...what a fucking joke."

I can feel you frustration, but...

1] Mike leave your bottom tickling foul mouthed language else where, thanks.

2] Not everyone is a Manchester United fan Mike! OMFG imagine how boring the world would be if they were? Ergo >>>  Uniden <<<

3] Mike FYI I've approached Uniden in the past and asked if they would increase the weight of their products. They asked why? I said because I need a better boat mooring PML!

4] Because Uniden refused request in #3 I didn't fill out the F***ki** petition.

Enough said.