[TheList] Music over the Police/Fire channel

Dick Thomas 300852 at xtra.co.nz
Sun May 30 19:37:01 AEST 2010

On 30/05/2010 8:50 p.m., Steve Austin wrote:
> PS No I am not Mr Potter just a P*sed off Amateur radio operator
> moaning about the MED's lack of interest.

I can see where you are coming from Steve, but wouldn't the bureaucratic
machine just take the easy way out instead of actually doing anything,
they would possibly have a law passed banning the listening to all
frequencies that they consider we should not be privy to. Thus creating
revenue, creating jobs, and don't forget the Power...  just kidding,
but sometimes waking a sleeping giant can be a curse.