[TheList] Bugger me it just gets worse.....

Neill Ellis tgsnoopy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 09:25:18 AEDT 2010

I agree, spare the rod, spoil the child.

For example, when I started work, if I dissed the boss it was outside
and thud... I knew. You only did it once.

The old man used whatever... Wooden spoon, rolling pin, jug cord, half
brush, piece of hose... just to name a few. Yet I survived ok and give
Police, my boss & my parents the respect they deserve.

As for not being on topic... Bite me! :-)

Neill.