[TheList] Bugger me it just gets worse.....

Shane Vickers nivick at clear.net.nz
Mon Dec 27 08:47:25 AEDT 2010

Well put from someone that did get those hidings as a kid and learnt respect
and right from wrong..

One has to wonder if the Politian that made this all possible sleeps at
night?  Even the current one(s) that chose to ignore the countries cry to
reverse

the bullshit "no smacking law"  That has helped the kids whose parents are
in court right now with the faces blocked from view..

What hell have we done.