[TheList] MIPS??

Neill Ellis tgsnoopy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 09:20:59 AEDT 2010

Multiple Incident Procedures?

As I understand it, in order to respond quickly to the next event they
eliminate the incident reporting to bare basics. Verbal only, the written
component to be done later after the MIPS scenario is resolved.

They will go straight from incident to incident, detouring only for
necessaties such as fuel, fresh air bottles etc, although the VSO's will
normally be taking care of as much as practical so the likes of air
shouldn't be an issue. I think it also invokes someone like the Red Cross
organization to provide drinks & refreshments initially then meals if for an
extended period.

The fact they are in MIPS implies there was quite a bit of damage down
there. What a downer at this time of the year.

Hope it settles down.

Regards,

Neill.