[TheList] MIPS??

Mike Trump zl3tpq at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 26 08:49:31 AEDT 2010

Hi Guys,
A few times in the last couple of weeks, the Comms centre in ChCh has implemented MIPS (Multiple Incident Protocol System).
Can someone that is currently with the Fire Service please define this protocol.
There was no such thing as this when I was in the Fire Service.
Reason I ask this is because there has been another decent earthquake in Christchurch and there are pumps all over the place attending to
PFA systems that have been triggered by the shaking.

Cheers,
Mike T.