[TheList] Call sign YD 1

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 09:13:21 AEDT 2023

Hi

I thought that too . But last night they wanted a dog unit called out to
track offenders and they called YD1 . Also heard YD1 AND YD2 being on a
active AOS callout . Surely if they training they would not be allowed in
high risk operational jobs ?? Good thought though mate . There's a few
other new callsugbs I've heard as well but cnt remember them . Interesting
though .

Tim