[TheList] Call sign YD 1

Brendan Sheehy shiters_r_us at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 23 09:01:10 AEDT 2023

Hi Tim,

I have heard this too.

My assumption is its a "Youth" Dog - In training or Non operational dog wise but handler can still attend jobs.

Dog handlers with non operational dogs still had Delta callsigns but this would help comms with dispatching when multiple delta units are logged on knowing if they are operational.

I could be way off here though......

Cheers

Shiterking