[TheList] NZ Forestry Radio Frequencies

Chris H - Radiowiki radiowiki at hodgetts.geek.nz
Fri Mar 3 12:17:54 AEDT 2023

Driving a bit in forestry roads for my job, and more so after the
cyclone - I was wondering if anyone has a list of Radio Frequencies they
use..

I was in one yesterday (No logging operations so no requirement to carry
a radio when we travel) that said use NZR or RNZ Channel 57 for traffic
positions.

Cant find anything listed anywhere, and the god awful RSM site is almost
next to useless at the moment for searching..

Also - this list seemed awfully quiet during the cyclone, is it still
active??