[TheList] Ham radios

Radio Engineering radio.restorations at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 11:00:04 AEDT 2021

Yaesu make good gear generally.
Wouxun is Chinese, and you get what you pay for. I had one and sold it
again as I wasn't happy with the performance (and I have a license with RSM
to supply such radios). They are a DSP radio and their performance isn't
the best.
144 MHz is 2 metres, 430 MHz is 70 cm.
A radio with both is a 'dual band' set and a favorite with amateurs.

ZL1SAR.