[TheList] iCOM IC-7000

Radio Scanner rs157950 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 15:18:35 AEST 2021

Maybe a small amount above what you paid for it. It seems to be the norm
these days that people want every last possible cent for things they
have - especially houses and used cars. This is driving up the price of
everything to ridiculous numbers where its not affordable to buy thing
any more without a line of credit...