[TheList] Airband antenna

Brendan Sheehy shiters_r_us at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 10:31:26 AEDT 2021

I would recommend one of these http://www.hi-tec-aerials.co.nz/Base%20Station%20VHF/html/Vhfshroudeddipoles.html

Cheers

Brendan

From: Tim Devaney<mailto:timdevaneynz at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 12 January 2021 12:26 PM
To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz<mailto:thelist at radiowiki.org.nz>
Subject: [TheList] Airband antenna

Hi

I'm looking for a good air band antenna to mount on the roof or inside the house either or either preferably on the roof what would anyone recommend currently receiving air traffic control is very scratchy is it something I enjoy listening to I want to be able to boost reception significantly so therefore need a good Ariel but I'm not sure what I should be looking for I had a look online but it wasn't too helpful can anyone point me in the right direction hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New years cheers Tim