[TheList] Airband antenna

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 10:25:30 AEDT 2021

Hi

I'm looking for a good air band antenna to mount on the roof or inside the
house either or either preferably on the roof what would anyone recommend
currently receiving air traffic control is very scratchy is it something I
enjoy listening to I want to be able to boost reception significantly so
therefore need a good Ariel but I'm not sure what I should be looking for I
had a look online but it wasn't too helpful can anyone point me in the
right direction hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New years cheers
Tim