[TheList] Pager Decoding

Radio Scanner rs157950 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 14:16:58 AEDT 2021

Interesting you mention such a low decode rate Richard, I noticed my
decode rate drop a couple years ago from 99-100% to 35-40%, despite my
setup not changing in the past ~8 years. Uniden scanner with disc tap
feeding a 2 level slicer on the serial port. Another machine runs a SDR
dongle on the 925 channel into a 2 level slicer from the audio output.
This channel's decode rate is anywhere from 20-25% with an average
number of messages. You might try using the command line rtl_fm program
instead of SDR# / SDRConsole.