[TheList] Wikitables

James Nicholson jayswipe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 15:56:15 AEST 2021

Hey there, cheers for bringing this up! I think a "how-to" is a great idea,
so please, put that together. It would be great to get a consistent look
throughout the site with the Wikitables.

I must admit, I have followed the existing trend on a page, so as not to
upset anyone. But again, a consistent look would look great.

I do share the sentiment that a bit of double-checking has to be done
before saving changes. But hey, a stitch in time saves nine! I'm happy to
do my bit and support the site by editing when I can.

James.