[TheList] Pager Message MIN

Mark Foster blakjak at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 07:44:42 AEDT 2020

Andy's pretty close as I understand it. NAT used to be a single code but
they broke them up in order to be able to report on incident 'scale' and
help with prioritisation.

MIN generically means a smaller job from a FENZ perspective - like, single
vehicle dispatch as typical - it does not mean that the job is 'minor' in
terms of the severity to any victim, just that it sets off a PDA (pre
determined attendance) that requires only a minimal resource.  Jobs
received from other agencies can and are recoded by Firecom based on
information received, MIN is where they all start.
PDAs change based on the incident type - for example HAZ will have a HAZMAT
unit where STRU will not.

Mark.