[TheList] Pager Message MIN

Andrew Brill abrill0653 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 20:19:49 AEDT 2020

I don't think the numbers relate to severity. The event code only relates to the nature of the event not its urgency or seriousness. Suspect the the numbers allow for multiple simultaneous disasters. If there was a major storm and an earthquake at the same time the calls relating to the storm would be coded NAT1 and the Earthquake NAT2 etc.

Andy