[TheList] Tecsun PL-990 4 sale last chance

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 10:39:47 AEDT 2020

Hi all

Most of you will know that due to my declining health my medical costs are
through the roof and I'm having to sell some of my beloved communications
devices to help pay the bills. Sadly I'm going to sell my tecsun pl 990
that's probably the best radio they make it's like a shortwave receiver
that's pretty much brand new I've only had it for a few months and it cost
me over $600 to get into the country it's a damn fine radio and I'm sure
someone on this list will get a heck of a lot of use out of it if
interested please hit me up off list with your offer. Only serious offers
please understand I'm reluctant to sell this but need the money for medical
bills so will not take any stupid offers thanks kindly everybody hope
everyone has a very merry Xmas cheers Tim