[TheList] Tecsun PL-990

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 09:17:12 AEDT 2020

Hey Chris

It seems a really good radio. I often pick up Auckland volmet in Dunedin..
Battery is good. Has loads of tech in it. Only reason I'm selling is I am
desperate for money I've had an unexpected cost come up due to a severe
issue with my health and need all the money I can get to pay for the
testing & procedure