[TheList] Dunedin city

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Wed May 6 19:15:42 AEST 2020

Hello all

Sadly at the moment I am currently in a rehabilitation ward at the hospital
quite lonely up here but I have my scanner with me sadly running on
batteries which is a pain. I'm looking for some interesting stuff to listen
to and wondering if anybody would share some frequencies with me trunking
ones would be awesome but conventional ones would also be great I have all
the normal police fire ambulance aircraft but just want some more to listen
to to pass the long days by I tried searching for them myself but I think
I'm doing something wrong as I never find anything please message me
directly off list if anyone would be willing to share some with me if not I
totally understand thanks kindly

Tim Devaney
timdevaneynz at gmail.com (E)
+64 (27) 246 6936 (M)

Sent from a mobile phone device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and
spelling.