[TheList] (no subject)

Mike Trump mtrump at orcon.net.nz
Wed Jan 15 16:00:53 AEDT 2020

Yup, firefrog,
It's that time of year (warm atmospheric conditions) when the ducting
from Aussie kicks in, I remember
a few years back, VHF low here at times was rendered useless, the most
disappointing thing was, as far as scanning
goes, you only got half the conversation.
I have an idea that there is a Police/Fire repeater up on Surrey Hills,
I was up there about 6 years ago installing an auto-transfer switch
system for a generator and the tech from what became Kordia mentioned
that it is co-located with a Vodaphone tower (what I was working on).
I'm not sure that that one is still operational.

Cheers,
Mike T.