[TheList] (no subject)

firefrog firefrog at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jan 15 15:06:21 AEDT 2020

Could be off Mt Alford, that's where Methven come from. Not sure if it's still functional. Aside.. there is a lot of channel interference on the Chch channels and Nth Cant. I heard parts and it was where choppers are working, maybe Aussie skip ??Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Brendan Sheehy <shiters_r_us at hotmail.com> Date: 15/01/20  16:47  (GMT+12:00) To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz Subject: Re: [TheList] (no subject)

Unsure where its located but 75.9500 is one of the frequency's in the LYTTELTON Votegroup. It is linked to the CENTRAL CANT votegroup as well as the other South Canty channels.

Regards

Brendan

Get Outlook for Android