[TheList] FENZ Sel-Call?

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Mon Feb 3 17:27:05 AEDT 2020

Possible a move in frequency to avoid ducting from aussie as much as possible.   Or that repeater could have been getting intermod or some other type of interference.  Seen as these codeplugs are fairly old, it's easier to replace repeaters and not be too concerned about frequencies so another possibility could be that the repeater failed, and they already had a suitable spare programmed up to the other frequency in that votegroup

Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.