[TheList] DMR Radio - Wellington

Chris radiowiki at archnetnz.com
Fri Aug 21 08:55:23 AEST 2020

By a HotSpot..
I have a ZumSpot from HRO.

The NZ implication is pretty crap really.
If you wanna do anything, you cant - had had no success in SMS’s other operations around NZ on the NZ Network.
Just don't bother with NZ hams - get a hotspot and you are free to do what you want, when you want, and how you want.

https://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-016491 <https://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-016491>

(Message me off list if you wanna chat about DMR too)