[TheList] TIII Network

Brendan Sheehy shiters_r_us at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 15:09:48 AEDT 2020

 Darryl

I have added the voice channels I can work out for you from here.

Unfortunately the Timaru Exchange and Mt Alford sites are using the same channel blocks as the existing Fleetlink or Actionet equipment so cant help from here with them.

I have listed all the possible voice channels for Timaru Exchange and Mt Alford sites, if you scan these you will find the analogue control channels and hear analogue traffic on others, cross them off as you hear activity and you will end up with the DMR channels.

Dependant on activity on the sites you may even hear the DMR channels before crossing off all the analogue ones.

H2-31.6 TD31 414 38750 Mt Studholme
Voice Chs
TD11 414.1375
TD71 414.8875